UnHoly Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

pilipino93 GM Application

Go down

pilipino93 GM Application Empty pilipino93 GM Application

Post by pilipino93 Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:00 pm

IGN :
I don't have one yet, I am downloadign the client right now.

Name :

Reece Dizon

Staff position :
Game Master

I will be 16 this Friday

About me :

I am going to be a Junior at Wallenberg Traditional Highschool in San Francisco, CA. I'm Filipino-American and I am a big Gunz player. I've been playing Gunz for about 4 years now.

Why you should hire me :
I should be hired because I am hardworking, trustworthy, and I am friendly. I like playing GunZ, it's a fun and competitive game. I've played GunZ for about 4 years. I am active on both in game and on the forums. I do my best to carry out orders. I just want to say that I'm a nice guy and I would make a great addition to the staff. I'm a trustworthy and respectful friend.

I can manage in-game activity as well as forum activity. I am well aware of, of how a GameMaster should act in game, and the actions that should be taken upon everything. As I am active in game and forums, there will always be an influence in game for the players and I will also try my best to keep the forum organized and free from senseless topis and posts such as: spams, ego, flame, disrespect, and other futile information. A server requires stability and equilibrium, that which I can bring forth. GM's are the rolemodels and guidance for the players in game. Their actions refelct upon the server and it is their duty to manage in game activity with respect and care.

I am applying for this job because I believe I can help out a lot. I don't tolerate rule breakers such as hackers and swappers. And I have no tolerance for those who do not show respect to their staff. I know GunZ pretty well. I've been playing it for a f ew years. And I know almost everything about it. I can help out the server both in game and on the forums. I'm very active as well, which I believe can make me a good candidate for the GameMaster position. I have great potential for helping people out and being a great role model for players in game. I believe that gameplay for players should be fair and stable. So that no one, like hackers or cheaters can come into the server and foul the server with their unacceptable methods of game play.

Previous Experience as a Dev/Gm:
I was a GM at Freestylers Crew Gunz for about 4-5 months. And I was a Developer before I was a GM there, for about 3-4 months. I can handle the GMCP pretty well since I am familiar with it. I know that each server GMCP is different, but they still have the same functions. I know all the GM commands for in game. I have also created several forums with forumotion, so I can help moderate the forums. At FGunz, I have been staff there for about 8 months. I know my way around in game and on forumotion forums.

As a Developer there I created small applications with Ms-Dos and Microsoft Visual C# Express Edition 2008. I have created some applications for other servers, but the most recent ones have been deleted by their forums. Once I have completely downloaded the client, I can make a brand new application for this server. It has small functions that help navigate throughout the forums.

My Previous Work with Evidence : (Dev Required)
This is a list of the staff there at their old forums: http://www.freestylerscrew.com/general-talk-f37/fc-community-staff-list-t7643.htm

Extra Stuff you can know about me :
I would just like to say that I am hard working and loyal. I'm a great friend, and I hope to have a lot of fun with you guys in this community. I believe that I can make a great addition to the staff as I have said before, due to my past experience. Thank you for taking your time in reading my application and I hope you can consider me. If you choose to not accept me I will understand and hope that I may have a chance in the near future.
pilipino93
pilipino93
Admin

Back to top Go down