UnHoly Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sara App ^^

4 posters

Go down

Sara App ^^ Empty Sara App ^^

Post by Sara Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:44 am

Name: Josine John

Position applying for: GM - GameMaster (Game Mod)

Provide examples of your work: -

Experience in the above position: Never been part of a staff.

Lastly, use 100 words to sum up why we should hire you. : Played gunz for a long time now, have ment many Staff. Learned many things and made many friends. I understand rules and considerations from being in other servers.

My experience isn't based on a past server because ive never been part of a staff. I know all the rules and have all the required knowlege of being part of a staff (GM). I'm Honest, Trustworthy, and Loyal.
I'm as well always on msn if needed. Of course pilipino93 is one of the many GM's i know that will help me if needed. I've always wanted to try being a GM. Its just something I would enjoy doing..I'm an active person. So you could count on me being on quite alot. I'm a consistant person. And i'm very fair about things. I guess i'm trying to say, You should hire me because A.) You'd be giveing me a chance to be something I've wanted to be. Something that just i'd just flat out love doing. B.) I'd be the best GM I could ever be. And I know how things work. Yes you guys may have a couple more/different rules here. But I know most of them from past servers. C.) I'm a nice person. I mean, I wouldn't be one of those "stricted" nor "rude" or "mean" staff members, like i've seen in different servers. Anyways, I'm going to be honest here. I REALLY hope I get inn. D; But if I don't, I'll know its for the better of the server. Once again, I am Josine John, And I am 16. If i get hired, I will make sure everyone has alooooooot of fun! ;D

~~~~~~~~I'LL SUPPORT YOU GUYS EVEN IF I DON'T GET IN~~~~~~~

** Thank You for taking the time to read this application, I appreciate the consideration.

<3 Sara.
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Sara App ^^ Empty Re: Sara App ^^

Post by IsueI Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:23 am

Sara wrote:Name: Josine John

Position applying for: GM - GameMaster (Game Mod)

Provide examples of your work: -

Experience in the above position: Never been part of a staff.

Lastly, use 100 words to sum up why we should hire you. : Played gunz for a long time now, have ment many Staff. Learned many things and made many friends. I understand rules and considerations from being in other servers.

My experience isn't based on a past server because ive never been part of a staff. I know all the rules and have all the required knowlege of being part of a staff (GM). I'm Honest, Trustworthy, and Loyal.
I'm as well always on msn if needed. Of course pilipino93 is one of the many GM's i know that will help me if needed. I've always wanted to try being a GM. Its just something I would enjoy doing..I'm an active person. So you could count on me being on quite alot. I'm a consistant person. And i'm very fair about things. I guess i'm trying to say, You should hire me because A.) You'd be giveing me a chance to be something I've wanted to be. Something that just i'd just flat out love doing. B.) I'd be the best GM I could ever be. And I know how things work. Yes you guys may have a couple more/different rules here. But I know most of them from past servers. C.) I'm a nice person. I mean, I wouldn't be one of those "stricted" nor "rude" or "mean" staff members, like i've seen in different servers. Anyways, I'm going to be honest here. I REALLY hope I get inn. D; But if I don't, I'll know its for the better of the server. Once again, I am Josine John, And I am 16. If i get hired, I will make sure everyone has alooooooot of fun! ;D

~~~~~~~~I'LL SUPPORT YOU GUYS EVEN IF I DON'T GET IN~~~~~~~

** Thank You for taking the time to read this application, I appreciate the consideration.

<3 Sara.

Ash did one alot like this, so you pretty much copied it. And you laugh at Handel for coping someone elses, but you do it. So your making yourself look worse. Really sad, it's not 100% like Ashes, but it's alot like it.
IsueI
IsueI

https://www.youtube.com/user/CallMelmmature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:43 pm

huh IsueI ?
first of all i don't copy App and second, her name is Ashlee not Ashes she help me with my app and she is my cousin so next time ask questions before you make your self look stupid like you doing now *_*
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Post by IsueI Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Sara wrote:huh IsueI ?
first of all i don't copy App and second, her name is Ashlee not Ashes she help me with my app and she is my cousin so next time ask questions before you make your self look stupid like you doing now *_*
Well that proves that you don't have the skills to make an app on your own. Next time make an app on yur own!
IsueI
IsueI

Back to top Go down

Post by IsueI Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Gravity wrote:Good Can You Please Stop It! She Has The RIght To Do It.

She's Very Active And Cool. If You Think So Please Stop! Make YOur Own Topic And Talk About It Now Leave Her ALone Bro Please She Din't Do A Thing, Geeze.
Dude butt out got it, she can talk for herself. We've already sorted our issues out now go away please.
IsueI
IsueI

Back to top Go down

Post by pilipino93 Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Let's not start a flame war or get off topic. Please let staff discuss this among themselves. For the time being, we will wait until Void view this application.
pilipino93
pilipino93
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IsueI Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:11 pm

To sum all this up, I wasn't flaming anyone. Just she copied things from someone elses, ad she was saying how Handel copied Grav's. So it sort of pissed me off, so I wanted to post this to prove that she doesn't have the right to hack on someone else. But it's all sorted now, were friends now so it's all good! Laughing <33
IsueI
IsueI

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamol Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:51 pm

I will go with IsueI but she didn't copy it Ashlee help her with it i just ask her and she told me she help her *L* Sara do it your self next time *-* and dammm !!!! you for being Ashlee cousin

monkey
Jamol
Jamol

https://www.youtube.com/user/J4MOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:57 pm

ummm i don't see no rule with you cant get help with your App and Jamol am not you copying people app if i cant do it on my own i get help not like you copying other people app and IsueI you need to stop
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down