UnHoly Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Team Deathmatch Rules Attack and Defend

2 posters

Go down

Team Deathmatch Rules Attack and Defend Empty Team Deathmatch Rules Attack and Defend

Post by IsueI Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:52 am

TDM (Attack and Defend) Rules

Alright, these are the rules most players agree with. Team Deathmatch is usually shortened to TDM, so when you hear people say “Let’s go play/make a TDM” you know what it means. Ok the average rules are, for Attack and Defend.
Rules

How do I play?
One team attacks the other, this happens till the rounds are over. Example; say you’re on the Blue team; you go and attack the Red team. And the same goes for the Red team. They take turns going to each other’s base and kill everyone.

Can I leave my base when the other team attacks?
NO, this is the biggest problem when people play Attack and Defend. A player thinks it’s cool to go and leave there base and hide, in till the other team goes into their base and backstab. This is not on, usually you will be called a “cheater” or kicked from the game. I have had someone say; “I have a sniper, I can go all over the map” this is not true. It doesn’t matter what weapons you use. You MUST stay in your base at all times, in till it’s your turn to attack. One condition I agree with, if you fall out of your base, say in Mansion, and they start to try and keep you on the ground and try to kill you. Then YES, you can retaliate but then IMIDIATLY get back into your base. And DO NOT go running after them if you do fall and fight, all your meant to do if fight back to get them away, then climb back up.
Can I shoot players off the wall in front of my base?
Yes you can, as long as you don’t touch the ground out of your base. But you cannot shoot off the wall outside your base, this is cheating.

Can I use meds, or grenades?
Yes you can, there is no problem with using meds or grenades in a TDM. People dislike it if you use 1 Hit Kills, but they are allowed!

What weapons to people usually use in a TDM Attack and Defend?
Most people use Revolvers, Pistols, Shotguns or machine guns. People dislike it when someone brings in a canon and spam’s the entrance of the base and kill everyone. This will usually get you kicked, I suggest not using this. But all weapons are allowed.

What Map should I pick?
Most people choose Mansion.

Glossary
Backstab: To shot someone from behind.
Spam:
This is where you rapidly fire a weapon and don’t try and aim.
I hope this helped you
-IsueI
IsueI
IsueI

https://www.youtube.com/user/CallMelmmature

Back to top Go down

Team Deathmatch Rules Attack and Defend Empty Re: Team Deathmatch Rules Attack and Defend

Post by pilipino93 Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:13 am

I can add in a little more to help define game play. I can spot some errors where more information needs to be added. Maybe I'll make one later.

And just to say, attack and defend is usually and most commonly played in Mansion maps. But other maps can be played in such as prison, castle and more. Also since we are in pservers, ther are custom made maps so it is different as well.
pilipino93
pilipino93
Admin

Back to top Go down

Team Deathmatch Rules Attack and Defend Empty Re: Team Deathmatch Rules Attack and Defend

Post by IsueI Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:20 am

pilipino93 wrote:I can add in a little more to help define game play. I can spot some errors where more information needs to be added. Maybe I'll make one later.

And just to say, attack and defend is usually and most commonly played in Mansion maps. But other maps can be played in such as prison, castle and more. Also since we are in pservers, ther are custom made maps so it is different as well.
Of course, but like I said most att and defs are Mansion. Lets see how your one comes out!
IsueI
IsueI

https://www.youtube.com/user/CallMelmmature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down