UnHoly Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Aries GM APPLICATION! PLEASE READ!

2 posters

Go down

Aries GM APPLICATION! PLEASE READ! Empty Aries GM APPLICATION! PLEASE READ!

Post by Future0Child Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:18 pm

IGN: Aries

Name : James Santiago

Staff position : GAMEMASTER

About me : i am outgoing, like to do events, and love making new friends!

Why you should hire me : you should hire me because i am very dedicated at what i do and if i fail at something i will get up and try again. Ive helped ppl before when i was gm. I help ppl level back up cuz their account was reset. I held many events. I attracted many ppl to the server. And i might as well also if i become gm!

Previous Experience as a Dev/Gm: demonfaithms (very old), ponodoms, and i forgot the other one

My Previous Work with Evidence : (Dev Required) i know that demonfaith was part of the top 200 but didnt get very far and got caught. ponodoms- hmmm im not really sure.... the other one... i found it on the top 200 thats all i know but got caught like demonfaithms.

Extra Stuff you can know about me : i love to play sports? I play guitar? i dont really know what else to put?

Future0Child

Back to top Go down

Aries GM APPLICATION! PLEASE READ! Empty Re: Aries GM APPLICATION! PLEASE READ!

Post by IsueI Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Look Ok, But you need to make it better looking. Turn the i's into I's to make it look better. You'll ave to wait to be told further notice, and I think the others are working on a new forum. So it might take awhile to hear news on your app.
IsueI
IsueI

https://www.youtube.com/user/CallMelmmature

Back to top Go down